KW Green Park Campground
While at the park be sure to take in the history of the area. During the 19th century, shipbuilding was a major industry on Prince Edward Island. Green Park was the site of an active shipyard.
Visit the Shipbuilding Museum & Historic Yeo House representing the wealth of a golden age on PEI when the shipyards drove the economy of the colony.
Green Park Campground provides playground equipment for children, concert and stage facilities for excellent concert venues, bird watching and nature trails, river front tenting and cabin sites, 80 tenting sites, 22 – 3 way sites, 20 – 2 way sites and 12 riverfront cabins and a river beach.
We now spray bi weekly - environmentally friendly Mosquito repellant so your stay with us will be remembered and loved for all the right reasons!
6 km east of Tyne Valley. Wooden shipbuilding display centre and museum, nature trail, playground, river beach.
- Activity center and park recreation and interpretive programs.
- Private wooded and river-front tent sites available. Camp cabins on site.
- Laundromat, kitchen shelter and dumping station.
- 80 Tenting sites – 22-3 way sites – 20 2 way sites – Plus 1 way 15 Amp Sites available Campers’ store.
- Pets permitted on leash.
- Reservations accepted after April 1, new for 2022, online reservations available.
- We Accept Interac Debit . Visa . MasterCard . Cash
- June 8th-September 6th (If weather permittable – we may stay open longer)”